A research student who wants to submit a paper for the WCE Research Symposium on Computing should prepare:
- Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- All papers must follow the conference template strictly for the submission. Violation of which leads to rejection of the paper.
- Double Blind Review: The author's identity such as name, affiliation and email address need to be provided in Easy Chair Account. No identity information shall be included in the initial paper.
- Plagiarism Policy: A similarity upto 10% (Turn-It-In/ iThenticate verification) will be considered for the review process.
- Maximum number of authors per paper shall not be more than four.
- Paper Length: upto 8 pages including figures, tables and refrences. A maximum of two additional pages is permitted with an additional charge of INR 1000 per page, to be paid during author registration.
- File Size limitation: 5.0 MB. No page numbering on the manuscript is allowed.
All the three documents must be written in English.